Week 1 of class was basically broken down into introductions and then looking at webbyaward websites and talking about trends etc. as well as setting up a wordpess site. On my own I worked on setting up my blogs separately from my site, a web design class blog, a digital imaging blog and a separate web development blog which hopefully I will keep live after school and use for myself. This blog is more personal and not for school per se & I will use it more to post trends, code, modules, articles etc. that will be interesting to share with everyone. I still have to figure out what website I want to design over the semester as well mark site maps and backgrounds which was the assignment for the week. Lots to do!
Front End Web Engineer
- “This is what happens when hundreds of people from all over the world come together to learn & code” by Chance Taken medium.com/@tropicalchanc… 1 week ago
- “Improve Your Job Search Results” by @Gen_PDX medium.com/chingu/improve… 1 month ago
- “Chingu Weekly 44 — More dev jobs, articles and projects” by Chance Taken medium.com/chingu/chingu-… 1 month ago
- medium.com/chingu/if-you-… @ChinguCollabs @segoarce90 1 month ago
- Great article on ESLint and linting by @segoarce90 @ChinguCollabs medium.com/chingu/does-li… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow